Article written by guest contributor, Evan Barry, Director of Marketing at Raken.
As a startup in the field management technology industry, our number one priority is to listen to the needs of our customers. In fact, before the first version of Raken was even released, we interviewed over 100 construction superintendents as they told us about the inefficiencies of their daily workflow on the jobsite. With that information in hand, we set out to create the best daily reporting software on the market. Fast-forward to today, where we are the #1 Daily Reporting application. This just means we have more customers to listen to, and this large crowd told us that they wanted a Raken integration with Procore to improve their workflow. We responded.
“At Raken, we strive to make the daily reporting process as streamlined and painless as possible,” says Raken CEO Kyle Slager.
“After hearing from a number of our largest customers that an integration with Procore would make their daily reporting and project documentation even easier, it was a no-brainer to build out an integration with one of the most ubiquitous and respected software companies in the construction industry.”
With this integration, Raken users will now be able to sync their daily reports and photos with their relevant project in Procore. With the click of a button, all important project documents are stored in one, easy-to-access location.
Benefits of the Raken and Procore Integration
With the Raken and Procore integration, you can:
- Easily setup and start sharing important documents in minutes
- Automatically sync and store your dailies within your Procore Project Documents
- View and store your project photos within your Procore project
- Save time by no longer having to manually download and drag photos and documents
- Ensure your documents are consistent between platforms
Getting Started with the Integration
Setting up the Procore integration is easy.
1. Login to your app.rakenapp.com account
2. Click “Company” then “Synced Accounts”
3. Select the arrow for “Integrations”
4. Click “Connect” and enter your Procore login credentials
5. Click “Allow” and select the corresponding Procore Company and Project that you’d like to connect